Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

In reference to post about stealing another good black man

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 69 Replies
15 moms liked this

Good evening ladies!

I am an African American woman and I do not have a problem with finding a good man because of the fact that I have always expanded my horizons (my ex-husband is Irish and Italian). Statistically speaking there are a lot of single Black women but there are even more single White women (check this out on youtube.com on anderson cooper's talk show). Just because a White woman is with a Black Man does not mean he is a good Black man and vice versa. I applaud any race of man or woman whom is brave enough to "step outside of the box" despite the challenges he or she will face in doing so.

I do apologize on behalf of my fellow African American sisters whom have offended any White women whom have suffered these sny remarks and nasty, glaring stares. You are not the reason why we or any other race of women are single. It is not a race issue, it is a personal issue in reference to why anyone is single. All praises and thanks to God for being colorblind and for making love colorblind.

Have a good week!

P.S. Trust me when I say if that smart,good looking doctor (or his boss) off of "Criminal Minds" knocks on my door, I am taking a run for it. lol.

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparkey6987
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:22 PM
I agree :) but I didn't open the other post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbaby1977
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM
I 100% agree! Well said.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Thanks.

luvmia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

BUMP!

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM
I agree. Heck I'm color blind when it comes to love. I don't think it should ever be an issue.
luvmia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

It shouldn't be an issue. I feel like if you are happy and in a healthy marriage, then I am happy with you.

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't care if someone is green with purple polka dots, if they treat the person they are with well, and the people in the relationship are happy, everyone else should keep their mouths shut and mind their own business!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
However they may want to see a doctor lol...jk

Quoting Allie_kat1:

I don't care if someone is green with purple polka dots, if they treat the person they are with well, and the people in the relationship are happy, everyone else should keep their mouths shut and mind their own business!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM

clapping

I like you. lol

sassygoddess
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM

P.S. Trust me when I say if that smart,good looking doctor (or his boss) off of "Criminal Minds" knocks on my door, I am taking a run for it. lol....That is too funny...just stay away from Derek  Morgan...LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN