Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish my ex husband would die.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies
No I am not joking. He has put me and my daughter through hell. We left him over 2 years ago. He is a drunk, he fought for full custody and they gave him every other weekend.
The weekends he has our 3 year old daughter he leaves her with his sister and goes out clubbing, brings chicks back and screws them while my daughter is their.
He recently beat my kid with a belt so badlt that she had bruises covering her legs. On was 6 inches long and 5 inches wide. Yeah, hospital measured it. Cps got involved, all they did was make him take a ONE WEEK class and now they tell me he is no longer a threat and I have no choice but to let him have his weekends with her again. He beat her and gets away with it.... CPS called it an accident..... I don't understand and I am just so sick and tired of it. I am tired of him being in her life. She is so much better off without her piece of shit father and I just want him to go away.
Sorry. Had to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:41 PM
OMG! I am so sorry. That's bullshit that cps didn't do anything about it. Can you go back to court with the proof?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM
its pointless. CPS will testify that he did what he needed to do and that he is not a threat to her.

Quoting southern.momof2:

OMG! I am so sorry. That's bullshit that cps didn't do anything about it. Can you go back to court with the proof?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

No I am not joking. He has put me and my daughter through hell. We left him over 2 years ago. He is a drunk, he fought for full custody and they gave him every other weekend.
The weekends he has our 3 year old daughter he leaves her with his sister and goes out clubbing, brings chicks back and screws them while my daughter is their.
He recently beat my kid with a belt so badlt that she had bruises covering her legs. On was 6 inches long and 5 inches wide. Yeah, hospital measured it. Cps got involved, all they did was make him take a ONE WEEK class and now they tell me he is no longer a threat and I have no choice but to let him have his weekends with her again. He beat her and gets away with it.... CPS called it an accident..... I don't understand and I am just so sick and tired of it. I am tired of him being in her life. She is so much better off without her piece of shit father and I just want him to go away.
Sorry. Had to vent.

Your story does not add up.  Dr.'s/nurses are mandatory reporters, they would have gotten not only CPS involved, but the police as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Hun law enforcement were involved. Still waiting for them to press charges but like they said there is almost no point.

I got CPS involved first, took her to the ER after I talked to them, they called police, blah blah blah.

I would definitely not make this shit up. I am not an attention whore I just needed to rant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He recently beat my kid with a belt so badlt that she had bruises covering her legs. On was 6 inches long and 5 inches wide. Yeah, hospital measured it.
Cps got involved, all they did was make him take a ONE WEEK class and now they tell me he is no longer a threat and I have no choice but to let him have his weekends with her again. He beat her and gets away with it.... CPS called it an accident..... I don't understand and I am just so sick and tired of it. I am tired of him being in her life. She is so much better off without her piece of shit father and I just want him to go away.

Sorry. Had to vent.

Your story does not add up.  Dr.'s/nurses are mandatory reporters, they would have gotten not only CPS involved, but the police as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hun law enforcement were involved. Still waiting for them to press charges but like they said there is almost no point.

I got CPS involved first, took her to the ER after I talked to them, they called police, blah blah blah.

I would definitely not make this shit up. I am not an attention whore I just needed to rant.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He recently beat my kid with a belt so badlt that she had bruises covering her legs. On was 6 inches long and 5 inches wide. Yeah, hospital measured it.
Cps got involved, all they did was make him take a ONE WEEK class and now they tell me he is no longer a threat and I have no choice but to let him have his weekends with her again. He beat her and gets away with it.... CPS called it an accident..... I don't understand and I am just so sick and tired of it. I am tired of him being in her life. She is so much better off without her piece of shit father and I just want him to go away.

Sorry. Had to vent.

I didn't say you were attention whore.  As far as I know, child abuse, physical child abuse, is a felony, if he were convicted.  How could he continue to have unsupervised visits, if he is convicted?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:59 PM
They said it isn't a felony. Its a Class A1 misdemeanor. So he would maybe get probation if even convicted. They said he just went over board with punishing her and it is the first time something like this has happened..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. Had to vent.

I didn't say you were attention whore.  As far as I know, child abuse, physical child abuse, is a felony, if he were convicted.  How could he continue to have unsupervised visits, if he is convicted?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I feel you, the system is fucked. My kids dad is the same way. My daughter saw him and his gf having sex with my son in the bed, and I have 2 police reports filed about abuse, one about my son being sexually harassed by neighbor boys, and they still won't do shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

They said it isn't a felony. Its a Class A1 misdemeanor. So he would maybe get probation if even convicted. They said he just went over board with punishing her and it is the first time something like this has happened..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. Had to vent.

Wow, that sucks.  Document everything and try to get full custody!  I wish you luck!

blue_elephant
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:03 PM
You need to talk to somebody else at cps, the er has pictures and there is a report, its abuse, how old is your daughter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
So it has to happen more then once?!?!? Once it enough and I'm sorry the system is failing you and your dd! Take the proof to court and revise his visitation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. Had to vent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured