Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you give your husband a free hall pass?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you give your husband a free hall pass?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 194

View Results

So I watched the movie "Hall Pass" a week ago, and I thought hmmm would I give my husband a hall pass If I could get one too? To me the answer is YES ! Why Not? 

If you never seen"Hall Pass" basically it's a week off marraige to do what ever you want! Meaning getting to do all the things you never could do when married. 

Would you? Why or why not? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Replies (111-120):
MsSpice
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hell to the NO! 

EricaG87
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Nope, He had the rest and found the best, lol. He wouldn't want a hall pass and even if I offered he would just think I was trying to get him to give me one in return. to which he would say "F*** no!".  I wouldn't want anyone but him anyway.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

If I felt it would help our marriage, absolutely.

SevysMomma
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:55 PM

No - it's called a commited relationshuip for a reason. And if he (or I) was unable to let go of those feelings then you shouldn't have gotten married.

I would give a hall pass, for DIVORCE.

rory10
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM

not married yet but still wouldn't. I'm afraid enough of what his brother would do if he got a bachelor party

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:11 PM

the thought of my husbands dick inside someone is definitely a deal breaker.  I have my standards and so do you

but thanks for your post, this was a great one!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Why would you give your husband a free pass?  He could catch an STD or you could wind up with a step kid who has a hooker as his mother.  If you're okay with those things, I guess that a free pass is in order!

Quoting Anonymous:

So I watched the movie "Hall Pass" a week ago, and I thought hmmm would I give my husband a hall pass If I could get one too? To me the answer is YES ! Why Not? 

If you never seen"Hall Pass" basically it's a week off marraige to do what ever you want! Meaning getting to do all the things you never could do when married. 

Would you? Why or why not? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:17 PM

No, because the only thing that would be for is to sleep with someone else.  There really is nothing a person can't do when they are married except sleep around.  If marriage is so awful or boring that you have to screw other people, it's probably better to not get married. 

lulu_tattoos
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Our relationship is pretty open. We wouldn't need one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tennisgal
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM

You said "YES" in a big way. Curious what you would if you weren't married.

I can't think of anything that I *can't* do b/c I'm married. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)