Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you give your husband a free hall pass?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you give your husband a free hall pass?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 194

View Results

So I watched the movie "Hall Pass" a week ago, and I thought hmmm would I give my husband a hall pass If I could get one too? To me the answer is YES ! Why Not? 

If you never seen"Hall Pass" basically it's a week off marraige to do what ever you want! Meaning getting to do all the things you never could do when married. 

Would you? Why or why not? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Replies (141-150):
StrawberryHair
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:10 AM

I would give my husband a hall pass!  If you've seen the movie, you know that in the end the guys didn't do anything and went home with a better appreciation for their wives.  I could use that!  And I'm also really liberal.  Even if he did break some "marriage rules" I think I could deal as long as it's not a habit.  Honestly, my husband would be the guy crashed out at 10pm hooked up to a CPAP (breathing machine for guys who snore) and wondering how to make a home cooked meal appear!

3LittleMonstrs
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope not a chance! He nor I would want one, and if he or I wanted one we would just get a divorce. I got married to settle down not to "get around".
StarrySara
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:17 AM

He wouldn't want one.

CafeMom Tickers
mhaney03
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM

i once asked if he wanted one, he said no

blessed.life
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
no no no!

Never ever ever ever!

I wouldn't want one either :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_2_jasper
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:22 AM
This exactly.

Quoting busy.mamax3:

Never. If he asks for a hall pass he might as well ask for a divorce instead.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bozobean
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:30 AM

No way! I don't need him to give me one either. My values are that marriage means that the days of making an ass of one's self and just trying to get someone are over. I've found that one special person I love, and don't need anyone else, so i've put that bullshit behind me.

in love 

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Absolutely not!

kathienpb
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Yes. I trust him. He'd probably spend it eating fried foods and burgers (he just had stents put in his heart so I let him know that going forward it would be ground turkey instead of ground beef)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:51 AM
Lol Well he has already cheated several times so aa far as Im concerned he can do whatever and whoever he wants. As soon as I can get everything together, Im leaving him anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)