Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think this country is so backwards...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
3 moms liked this

In this country a person can work their ass off day in and day out, but not get free medical care... BUT a person who sits on her ass and opens her legs to pop out a bunch of kids can get free medical care...

HMMMM

I understand if you work hard and need help still, I get that.  Not everyone is a lawyer or owns a business or is a doctor and bills are expensive. 

I'm talking about us normal people who work or their s/o works but we dont get free medical care.... the people who get free medical care that drive me crazy are the ones that don't work and don't try to. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Meh, doesn't bother me.  Life's too short to get angry about things that do not have a detrimental affect on your life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I bust my ass working and part of my paycheck goes to those people in taxes... That should go to me not some dumb hoe that is too lazy to get off her ass and prefers to lay on her back with legs spread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh, doesn't bother me.  Life's too short to get angry about things that do not have a detrimental affect on your life.

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:53 PM
3 moms liked this
I didn't know that a "hoe" had legs to spread.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I bust my ass working and part of my paycheck goes to those people in taxes... That should go to me not some dumb hoe that is too lazy to get off her ass and prefers to lay on her back with legs spread.

Quoting Anonymous:

I stopped reading at "dumb hoe."

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you get a refund and/or EIC?

Never mind. You're going to lie and say you didn't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

Make Money From Home! www.sellhealthyproducts.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Yes I get a tax refund.  I don't make enough money to have to pay taxes.  That's not the problem.  If you work hard and need assistance then that is fine, if you sit on your ass and do nothing but live off the government that is WRONG.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this

If your refund exceeds what came out of your checks, you are NOT "giving part of your pay check to those people" (get it - refund?); and frankly, as one who DOES have to pay out in taxes, if you receive it - I'm supporting your EIC.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I get a tax refund.  I don't make enough money to have to pay taxes.  That's not the problem.  If you work hard and need assistance then that is fine, if you sit on your ass and do nothing but live off the government that is WRONG.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

Make Money From Home! www.sellhealthyproducts.com

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM
It is what it is.
Lolitalibra21
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Get over it. If the government wasnt having you pay for medicaid, theyd be making you pay for something else...and youd be pissed about whatever that was too...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I got way less back than I paid out.  I am NOT on medicaid welfare food stamps etc so I'm saving your precious ass money by busting my ass for myself and my family. 

YOURE MISSING THE PROBLEM... PEOPLE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF DONT GET FREE MEDICAL CARE BUT PEOPLE WHO SIT ON THEIR ASS AND DONT HAVE A JOB GET FREE MEDICAL CARE.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

If your refund exceeds what came out of your checks, you are NOT "giving part of your pay check to those people"; and frankly, as one who DOES have to pay out in taxes, I'm supporting your EIC.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)