Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The things we do when we're in love.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm halfway on a six hour drive to see my SO who's working out of town right now.

So what have you done for love?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Replies (11-17):
perezamberly
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Married him and moved halfway across the country to where he's stationed to be with him. Drive safe darlin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamadismay
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I got sober and clean not only for df but ds as well, no I never drank or did drugs as soon as I found out I was pregnant, which when I did I was only drinking and stopped immediatley. I gave up my "friends" that lived that way and I became a commited woman which wasn't easy for me beings as how I was living in the fast lane but I wouldn't take it back for the world. My df has gone through hell with me but we're working our way up, sllowly but surely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BoomsBB
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Stuck by him in sickness and in sickness....
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:44 AM

put up with him everyday:) and he dose the same

mommyof5th
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:48 AM
I moved from New Orleans to Detroit Michigan to be wit my soul mate and I was tired of Detroit butdecided 2 come back because I couldn't lose him and we are happy also expecting our first baby together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:48 AM
this soumds exactly like me & dh except ofcourse different states lol. we got married then 3 months later he got a great job offer in sandiego & hes from there so ofcourse he had to go & we lived apart for almost 6 months before my job can relocate me & I left my life & family in vegas & went with him. then I loved it there but we came back about a year later. anyways I guess thats the biggest thing ive ever done for love.

Quoting MissC16:

Moved to FL and left behind a great job, and my friends and family. In return, he moved back to MD to make me happy when I just couldn't stand FL anymore. I guess we both did a lot for love lol. We did spend 6 months living apart when I first moved home to when he could come back. It sucked but we're very happy now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelMama6203
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:02 AM

I did a lot of driving, too. DH had gotten a new job and was 2 hours away from home, with no car (we only had one). His days off were Monday and Tuesday. I had to work both days and the day after. He would beg me and I would go get him, after putting DS to bed for the sitter, and be up half the night with him before work on Monday, and then have to take him back Tuesday night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN