Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I lost my orgasm.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have seem to have lost my orgasm.  I had them all the time with Dh before I gave birth to my first child in 2002.  After that I haven't had one.  It is like I am in a constant state of almost getting there but never get there.  It sucks.  

We have had to start scheduling sex, because I am not interested.  I am guessing because I can't reach orgasm. DH is not happy about it, because I am just there. No amount of faking it gets me to making it. To be totally honest, I would be happy if we never had sex, again.  DH wouldn't. 

I have talked to my doctor, but she has no clue what is going on.  I had all my kids (3) through c-sections, so not sure how that plays into it.  It would be nice to have orgasms, but it would be really nice to want to have sex.  *sigh* Anyone?

P.S.  I can't even get there by myself.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Replies (11-15):
southernchick06
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Does it burn?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am posting anon because of the nature of this, Im to shy for EVERYONE to know. I had this problem and spoke to my gyno about it my male gyno dr had no clue but when I switched to female Dr she told me to het some vics vapo rub.... lightly touch it and then lightly place it on the Clitoris... it helps the blood to be stimulated there properly and gets it going... it only took like 2 or 3 times and omg I got it back!!!! Good luck to you I really know how you feel.... I went 3 years with out mine!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Get a good vibrator and set it to a low setting at first and gradually increase the speed until you can get there. If you've tried everything, see an OBGYN.
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:54 AM

I had 3 c-sections and a tubal and I love sex even more. You sure your hormones aren't out of wack?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:58 AM
:( Sorry have no advice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:02 AM

my advice isn't anything that hasn't already been said, but good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN