Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this really all that wrong?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
  • 22 Replies
Ok my husband and I are having problems and so is his best friend and his wife she left him. Names are changed. This is the texts between me and my husbands best friend. I don't think anything of this guy. He's a good friend. And I don't like him that way and he doesn't like me that way. But he knows how my husband has been acting is wrong. We know my name is Jazmyn it says it in my screen name lol. We'll call my husband CJ and we'll call my daughter CC and we'll call my husbands best friend Joe. Joe: Is CJ home tonite? Jazmyn: No. Fuck CJ he'll be lucky if me and CC are home tomorrow when he gets back. Joe: Where'd he go tonite. I done tried to text em? Jazmyn: To stay the night with a friend he's going to savanna tomorrow to some kind of gambling boat thing. Joe: 1/2 He's being fuckin stupid. He's goin to lose something not worth losin n he wont realize it til it's gone n He'll be beggin n then go bak to his old ways REST IN FIRST COMMENT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jazmyn823109811
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:24 AM
2/2 . I'm bout to call em. Cheatin or not he's married w a kid. He needs to step the fuck up. Where are ya'll? I mite come get ya'll tomorrow n let ya'll stay w me n see how he feels when ya'll aint home Jazmyn: At liz but he'd accuse me of cheating then. But I wish yu'd come by sometime and cuss him out. Everyone even liz said he is doing me wrong. Ok liz is cj's grandma and joe lives with his mom and he has a 3 yr old boy and is trying to get back with his wife. He also knows my husband better than anyone. Well joe called me and told me about him and his wife and all and told me about my husband and why he acts how he does. I know if I go over there my husband is gonna think I'm cheating but this guy is his best friend and can talk some sence into him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jazmyn823109811
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Oh and btw I think this is wrong. And I don't want to do it but I want my husband to start acting like a husband. I think if I did this I would feel very uncomforatable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I hope it works out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GomezMami2908
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:42 AM

So...did the friend just say that your husband is cheating on you?

blessed.life
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:42 AM
does Joe know if your hubs is cheating on you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Payne6543
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Quoting Jazmyn823109811:

Oh and btw I think this is wrong. And I don't want to do it but I want my husband to start acting like a husband. I think if I did this I would feel very uncomforatable.

Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:44 AM
3 moms liked this

I... uh... ya...  I'll need some sort of translator before I'll be able to understand all that...  English next time?

blessed.life
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
if you want to scare him by not being home go with a family member or friend honey.

If you go with Joe that will cause unnecessary drama. You don't want your hubs to have any reason to accuse you of anything,lets keep the spotlight and bad guy title on him :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed.life
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:45 AM
I can translate if you would like :)

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

I... uh... ya...  I'll need some sort of translator before I'll be able to understand all that...  English next time?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:48 AM

That's okay, thanks, plenty of other stuff to read here instead

Quoting blessed.life:

I can translate if you would like :)

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)