Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this really all that wrong?

Ok my husband and I are having problems and so is his best friend and his wife she left him. Names are changed. This is the texts between me and my husbands best friend. I don't think anything of this guy. He's a good friend. And I don't like him that way and he doesn't like me that way. But he knows how my husband has been acting is wrong. We know my name is Jazmyn it says it in my screen name lol. We'll call my husband CJ and we'll call my daughter CC and we'll call my husbands best friend Joe. Joe: Is CJ home tonite? Jazmyn: No. Fuck CJ he'll be lucky if me and CC are home tomorrow when he gets back. Joe: Where'd he go tonite. I done tried to text em? Jazmyn: To stay the night with a friend he's going to savanna tomorrow to some kind of gambling boat thing. Joe: 1/2 He's being fuckin stupid. He's goin to lose something not worth losin n he wont realize it til it's gone n He'll be beggin n then go bak to his old ways REST IN FIRST COMMENT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Replies (21-22):
Jazmyn823109811
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Thanks! And I told Joe. (Ok this is getting TOO complicated remembering these names cause I have too much going on in my mind. Joe is Bug. And cj is jc and cc is Callie) anyways. I told bug I don't think it's a good idea cause jc will act all cool at his house then when we get home it'll be a different story. I'm just going to tell jc when he gets back to go talk to bug and bug said he knows him and jc are best friends but if jc doesn't straighten up he wouldn't blame me if I left him. I told bug on the phone jc said yesterday he's tired of trying and I told bug at this point with him ignoring his phone when all I wanted to do was say goodnight I don't even want to be with jc anymore.

Quoting evensmummy:

First, I want to say that you have an absolutely adorable kid!
Now though, I think that you should avoid being alone with Joe at all costs. I think that you should be able to talk to him, because he is a man and your man's friend, so he can give you a unique pov, but I am afriad that, wanting his wife back or not, he is either trying to sleep with you, or it will seem like he is, and that can only make things worse. You need to handle this with your guy, and if he doesn't listen, then find somewhere else to go. If I had the money, I would get you a hotel room over you going to another man's house, cause it won't end well. Good luck, Mama. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evensmummy
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:32 AM

And that is understandable. It is hard to want to stay with someone who isn't even trying. I really do mean this... Good luck. I hope y'all can work it out for the baby, but sometimes, I know I will be disagreed with by someone for saying this, but sometimes, it is better to end things for the baby, too. Kwim? Don't remember if I gave you hugs yet, and I am too lazy to look, so ((Hugs))

Quoting Jazmyn823109811:

Thanks! And I told Joe. (Ok this is getting TOO complicated remembering these names cause I have too much going on in my mind. Joe is Bug. And cj is jc and cc is Callie) anyways. I told bug I don't think it's a good idea cause jc will act all cool at his house then when we get home it'll be a different story. I'm just going to tell jc when he gets back to go talk to bug and bug said he knows him and jc are best friends but if jc doesn't straighten up he wouldn't blame me if I left him. I told bug on the phone jc said yesterday he's tired of trying and I told bug at this point with him ignoring his phone when all I wanted to do was say goodnight I don't even want to be with jc anymore.

Quoting evensmummy:

First, I want to say that you have an absolutely adorable kid!
Now though, I think that you should avoid being alone with Joe at all costs. I think that you should be able to talk to him, because he is a man and your man's friend, so he can give you a unique pov, but I am afriad that, wanting his wife back or not, he is either trying to sleep with you, or it will seem like he is, and that can only make things worse. You need to handle this with your guy, and if he doesn't listen, then find somewhere else to go. If I had the money, I would get you a hotel room over you going to another man's house, cause it won't end well. Good luck, Mama. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN