Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am jealous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
My dad and I text everyday. Well yesterday a good friend of his passed away after fighting cancer for three years. This man left behind three daughters. I have been texting my dad all day and he kept brushing me off. I finally wanted to know what was going on. He answered and said if I didn't answer you, that means I busy. So I told I was just wondering what is going on with him. My dad is also fighting cancer. He then said I am with xxx ( the guys daughter). He then told me he was letting her cry on his shoulder and he didnt know when he would have time to talk me, but it would be a couple days cause he needs I spend time with xxx. I got very angry with him. I am just starting to have a relationship with my dad. He was a mean person to me when I was younger. He was very mentally abuse to me. I am finally able to put the past behind me. The thing he doesn't get is I need him to. I am going though something's in my life and would like to lean on my dad. But once again my dad is putting me last. That's the story of my life, being put last for some one else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured