Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do i have inside me??

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

Hey every one. Its been like 6 months since me and bf started ttc but so far their all been BFN :( anyways idk if its me wanting to be pregnant bad but i feel so pregnant for a like two months ive been feeling flutters  like i had with my dd ,Ive had dizziness,nausea, and my breast heart every now and then,But even so ive gotten my period every month.

mY Question is have any of yall been pregnant but the test said negative????

P.S. my mother had almost through out all her 3 pregnancy her period 

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebeingmrs
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:32 AM
What you could be feeling as flutters could be gas moving in your body. I know that feeling and thats what my dr told me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I still had my periods and yeah you can have a false negative. you might want to take another pregnancy test. hope you get what you want. good luck.

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:36 AM

You want to be pregnant so badly that you're seeing the signs everywhere. I do the same thing when I am 2 days late on my period, but because I DON'T want to be pregnant, so everything is a sign. 

If the test says negative, you're probably not. As for the rest, high hopes and an active imagination is all you've got inside of you right now. Good luck in the future! :o) 

mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:40 AM

My friend had negative pregnancy tests and even had her doctor tell her she wasn't pregnant. When she was 5 months pregnant it was finally confirmed she was pregnant. Its funny. In my wedding pictures you can so tell she is pregnant but she kept saying she wasn't.

Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:43 AM
One of my best friends got a normal period every month, with no signs of pregnancy, not even a bump and went into early labour. She didn't know she was pregnant because of it lol. .. but the same thing happened to her mother when pregnant with her.

I never got my period during but my 1st pregnancy I had 3 false negatives a week apart before finally getting a positive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:44 AM

It is entirely possible to be pregnant and get a negative test.

It is also entirely possible to want to be pregnant so bad you get all the symptoms.

Either way, the best "next step" is to make an appointment with the OB.  They can tell you for sure if you are or aren't, check to make sure nothing else is goint on to throw you off (such as cysts), and help keep you on track.

Tratmg3
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:46 AM

When my mom was pregnant with me she had her periods for at least 6 or 7 months. The doctors kept saying she wasn't pregnant but about 7 months they finally confirmed that she was pregnant. When I was pregnant with two of my children I had my period (not heavy) for the first 3 months. Good luck. 

neecue50
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:47 AM

get a sample of your  first pee of the morning , and if its cloudy  its morel likely you are pregnant

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Go get a blood test.
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:57 AM
my sil had negative urine test results when she was pregnant,with her first and she took so many tests. she even took a urine test when she was 8 months & huge but it was negative lol the only one thst worked for her was the blood test. who knows I have also heard of girls who had their period through out their entire pregnancies so if I were you id go to a dr just to make sure. good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)