Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do i have inside me??

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey every one. Its been like 6 months since me and bf started ttc but so far their all been BFN :( anyways idk if its me wanting to be pregnant bad but i feel so pregnant for a like two months ive been feeling flutters  like i had with my dd ,Ive had dizziness,nausea, and my breast heart every now and then,But even so ive gotten my period every month.

mY Question is have any of yall been pregnant but the test said negative????

P.S. my mother had almost through out all her 3 pregnancy her period 

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Replies (11-15):
sami318
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Two months would be waaaay to soon to be feeling flutters, no? If you have doubts, go to the dr. and get a blood test done.

adove01
by Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:59 AM
It could be your imagination but it can be common for a negative test result. I would go to your ob or go get a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I'm on bc, and I do the same thing. Sometimes I sware I feel flutters and even kicks plus I have all the symtoms but that a side effect of bc i think. 

dreamer_8291
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:32 AM
I got my period the first 2 months I was pregnant. Maybe call your doctor to go in for a test if you have symptoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylovey
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Go to the Doctor, and see what they say. You could be, but it might all be in your head as well. With this pregnancy, and my last I did get a positive test very early on. 

Mommy to a sweet little princess named Saylor, and due with our second little one around July 28th. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)