Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think he is a "woman beater"?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When dh was in college, he and some friends went on a trip to the beach. While there, dh was hanging out with this girl (before we met). Well I guess she didn't want to break it off and he did. She was drunk and bit him really hard in the arm and drew blood. He hit her in the side of the head because she wasn't letting go. Do you think he is a woman beater or was it justified?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Replies (11-16):
JeremysMom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I can't really tell you because there isn't enough information. We have his story, so what is her story and what is the truth. You married him so you must have at least trusted him and as long as he is not hurting you or your children, then I am not really sure what the point of this post was. Was he charged with anything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Nope he was never charged with anything. She didn't press charges and neither did he.  I posted this because I saw another post about men hitting women back when she started it and I remembered that incident and was curious.  He has never, nor will he ever hurt me or our children.

stellarmom1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM
She deserved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
okinawanqueen
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM

justified. self defense.

cupcake_mom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Def think it was justified. what is he supposed to let the bitch continue to bite him! I DONT THINK SO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

If shes going to be a pitbull and fight dirty than shes bitch is going to be smacked. From the sounds of it, it was just enough to get her off, self defence, he didn't continue after she released so it didn't beat her. I've fought with guys before and I'll straight tell them if I am going to fight like a man I am going to get hit like a man. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)