Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a Vent...DH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Just a Vent really.

I will have been married to my husband 7 years on March 5th, we have 3 kids together 6,5 and 2 1/2. I love him but he frustrates me to no end.  He expects me to do everything around the house on my days off but on his days off all he does in play games on facebook and watch TV. The diswaher has been leaking for a while but this week he decieded to fix it and now expects me to borrow a shop Vac from my dad RIGHT NOW, he expects that any time we need a baby sitter my family will do it (They will but that's not the point) he wont even ASK his mom!!

Then he NEVER wants to have sex, he thinks once every 2 weeks is enough. I have talked to him about it and he says he will try blah blah blah.....i have even told him that if he didn't want me for WHATEVER reason just to tell me, I rather know then him keep telling me he loves me and pushing me away. I am so frustrated, all day I have the kids and their things and then he comes home will get on the computer the minute he walks in the door, eat dinner, back to the computer and if I am watching TV he starts making as much noise as possible with the dishes, or just all and all asking  38470283749287349 questions.  Then when we go to be he just rolls over and falls asleep, no goodnight, no kiss no nothing.....

Then I feel like shit and fall asleep........I am so frustrated and annoyed I just want to run away

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

That really sucks. Have you guys considered seeing a counselor? I know that when I am not happy with an aspect of my relationship my SO is very receptive. He always tries to make me happy. I told him 3 times a week just wasn't enough sex for me and he stepped it up to 5. Just for me, yes I have a very active sex drive. My point I feel that people that love each other should be trying to make the other partner happy. And yes, it works both ways. I would try two things, one counseling or if he is not willing try to smother him with love and kindness and affection. I am sure it will be hard but maybe he will step up his game as well. Just a thought. Good luck. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Start dressing sexy and finding a sitter to go out with friends. Watch him change. Also, mention how the guy at the appliance store said he would do some free handy work
Monise78
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Have you tried voicing your exact frustrations with him. Some men act like they a presentation in order to understand. Ask him about his frustrations try talking to him and ask him if there's something you can do to make things better. Tell him what you need from him. Come right out and say it. Hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM
My husband stopped putting out. I told him we need to have sex every day bc I'm sick of the lack of attention and if he doesnt want to do it I can find someone else to, quick!

Might have been mean, but it worked!
vbway
by Valerie on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

My husband stopped putting out. I told him we need to have sex every day bc I'm sick of the lack of attention and if he doesnt want to do it I can find someone else to, quick!

Might have been mean, but it worked!

Sometimes a girls gotta do what a grils gotta do! Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured