Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin Off: If you had something strange (discharge, poop, etc) would you fish it out & pop it in the fridge until the doc could see it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Total and legit spin off of the TMI pic post...  I was talking with DH about the pic and DS sometimes has strange poop the doc is gonna want a sample of.....  So, I was telling him when it happens again, he is gonna have to fish it out LMFAO.  

Anyway, in general when you or a child have something strange come out of your body...  What do you do?  Take a pic for the doc later?  Throw it into a zip lock and put it beside the lunch meat in the fridge for later?  Describe it in the most vivid detail you can to the doc after you flush it?  

Other???  What do you do??

Join us at   http://www.cafemom.com/group/116354

by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Replies (41-49):
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Totally would. I have in the past. I've taken a pic if I knew it would be something that would degrade too quickly.

9 weeks after I had my first son back in 2010 I had a leep done due to pre cancerous cells. Doc advised me that I would have "some" odd discharge. What he didn't tell me was how big the cell growth was and that it would be tough as a nail. It freaked me the hell out. Luckily it came out as I was wiping and I baggied it up and went into his office right away. Turns out that it was the pre cancerous cells he did the leep on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Your poor doctor!

mom2ljh
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh text a pic to the doc right then and there.

Seriously though, unless I've been given specific instruction to bring a sample, I just describe the concerning excretion.

Momo77
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

If I post my poop someone will bash me about my toilet not being clean and I will forever be known on cm for having a nasty toilet :(   

Quoting .betty.white.:

picture! 

Picture!

picture!

Quoting Momo77:

I might be pooping right now and just might post it hahaha be scared!

pamelam20
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe if it was glowing or sparkly...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting 3LittleMonstrs:

This. I have never felt compelled to take a picture of anything odd that has emerged from my body. Then again, the oddest thing that has ever come out of me ARE my kids.
zolanmel
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

luckily my dd is still in diapers so when she has her issues we just bag it up and put it in the bottom of the fridge to take to her appointment. I've done it many times.

3LittleMonstrs
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO! You better show me first lol cause if you start shitting diamonds I'm all for it

Quoting pamelam20:

Maybe if it was glowing or sparkly...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM
If it was like an alien being or something...I'd think about it. But I don't make a habit of it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured