Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepkids dont rank in front of bio kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
Just because they came first dont mean they come first. They should rank the same and anyone who says different is a bitter cunt. Oh and its normal to feel more bond with a baby you grew in your own body than a kid youve only known a few years out of its life. But that dont mean you dont love them too. Stop telling everyone theres one rule for every situation and if you dont fit in that little box your a sucky stepmom. Some of you bitches who gang up on the stepmoms need to get a jar of peanut butter stuck up your ass.

Love, a bio mom who isnt a stepmom but thinks not all stepmoms are bad

And explain to me why i should feel the same about a stepkid if me and the dad got divorced and Id have NO rights to it at all. You cant have it both ways.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciebsgranny
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:07 PM
3 moms liked this

popcorn 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Thank you. I am so tired of being looked at as a suck step mom because my sin is my number one priority. My son came out of me.. he is mine and I will always make sure that his quality of life is up to my standard. I can't di that for NY step dauter because she is not MINE..
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM
I agree for the most part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM
4 moms liked this

i only have a ss. but if i had bio kids i would love them equally.  ive been in his life since day one. hes my baby. his mom isnt in the picture at all. she chose drugs and no responsibilities. she left my ss with his father and never looked back. i stepped up and decided to love him as my own. if i never have bio children i would be perfectly happy if he is my only child, but if i do have bio kids, i will love them equally

Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM
My sister treats her ss as one of her own. Of course, her and her dh have raised him since he was 3. She's really an amazing step mom. She has always called him her son. She loves him as much as her other kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I wouldn't marry a man with kids if I didn't want to treat his kids like my own. A lot of step moms are selfish bitches.
luvcloudydays
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
STFU Anonymous, go cry in your closet about it or something.
yayay15
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM
That's nice to hear!

Quoting Mamie_85:

My sister treats her ss as one of her own. Of course, her and her dh have raised him since he was 3. She's really an amazing step mom. She has always called him her son. She loves him as much as her other kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Quoting gemikris82:

i only have a ss. but if i had bio kids i would love them equally.  ive been in his life since day one. hes my baby. his mom isnt in the picture at all. she chose drugs and no responsibilities. she left my ss with his father and never looked back. i stepped up and decided to love him as my own. if i never have bio children i would be perfectly happy if he is my only child, but if i do have bio kids, i will love them equally

I dont think you can fairly say that until youve felt the kicks and flutters and grown that baby inside you. You will feel different. Its amazing what youre doing though.
LOVLYLOVEKGS
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

I agree for the most part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured