Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to Eff up my boyfriends sisterinlaw and brother so bad.

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 70 Replies

So yea, today they decided to tell my ss, that hes not really my ss since his daddy and I arent married. Also, they told him that he has a real mommy, and that im not his real mommy.  He's only 4.  He is asking a ton of questions and a little bummed out about this.  My boyfriend had to explain to him he was in someone elses belly to grow but im his real mommy and dont listen to anyone else.  but  now hes asking why we arent married.  Huge mess, 

I really want to say something to them, but my boyfriend told me to let him deal with them.  Im keeping my mouth shut but its hard.  My feelings are hurt. 

by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM

BUMP!

kiminsean
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crysta82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM
That was just hateful! To say something like that to a 4yr old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM
4 moms liked this
I wanna know why you guys are saying that you are his real mom? His real mom, no matter how horrible she is or how horrible you may think she is, is and always will be his real mom.
bellawomen
by Summer on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I would be fucking livid and they would not have ANY access to my child.  Fuck them.

RaeAnne.USAF
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

That is down right hateful to tell a 4 year old. How messed up are these people?

mstevens10
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Be the bigger person and don't feed I to them. They told him that to get a reaction out if you. I would tell the bf you don't want the child around his brother and gf if that's how they will be.

How long have you and his father been together?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanna know why you guys are saying that you are his real mom? His real mom, no matter how horrible she is or how horrible you may think she is, is and always will be his real mom.

he doesnt know who she is, she left after he was born

kjfamily
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:35 PM
He is old enough to know the truth. If he is only 4 then you really had not been around with his dad long enough to be totally permanent especially since you guys aren't married..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Quoting mstevens10:

Be the bigger person and don't feed I to them. They told him that to get a reaction out if you. I would tell the bf you don't want the child around his brother and gf if that's how they will be.

How long have you and his father been together?

9 years on an doff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN