Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Full Custody Post got me thinking, maybe someone can help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

Okay I'm not sure how short I can make this long ass story :-( ... I've posted on here quite a bit lately but this is my first ann. post and it's bc my stbx husband knows I use CM not sure if he remembers but still not taking any chances ya know???   I live in Florida the case resides in Orange Co

We've been seperated for just under 2 1/2 yrs. and we have 2 chidren one who is considered disabled due to a rare genetic disorder. He hasn't seen our children in 13 months as of today. "Well I take that back he saw them for 10 mins. last Friday and that's only bc he happened to be outside when I pulled up to pick up my SIL, she and I get along great"... But I honestly don't count that. He hasn't spoken to the kids on the phone except for 1 time in 2 months, didn't go to either one of their b-days, give them presents, he actually sent me an email bitching telling me he didn't believe in doing the kids b-day parties early umm we always did the kids together from our dd 1st and ds 4th up to her 3rd and his 6th... they are born in the same month. I did her b-day a month early wanting to do Ariel and have a outside water party kinda can't do that in november even in fl. lol, well sadly it POURED down rain that weekend "go figure lol".. but he still didn't even call her to wish her a happy birthday or anything :-( ... I honestly feel as though he has no love in his heart for her, she had major surgery last year and never would return my calls to find out how she was, when he calls to speak with our son he only once in a blue moon ask to speak with our daughter. She was hospitalized for 3 days last week I know for 100% for a fact he knew never once called or came to see her. Even when I saw him for 10 mins the other day he didn't ask how she was :-( ..

He had an injunction placed against him from Dec. 09-Nov. 10 for domestic violence he throw me across the house,dragged me on the floor, and pinned me to the ground had i not managed to get my phone I'm scared he may have raped or killed me.... I called the cops and they arrested him, that was the only time he hit me and that was to much for me. Well, he was given 4 hours supervised visation every weekend with the kids, he never once took it. When the order was lifted I met up with him in a very public place to let him see the kids he saw them for 5 hours and then 2 months later for less than 2 hours. Hasn't seen them since. Thinks I need to drop all my plans for his beck and call, and thinks I need to let him take them alone. His father is a registered child sex offender who he lives with.

Quite honestly I'm scared to his mother is a nut, even his sister told me she'll testify for me that she has said numerous times she will kill me... In my heart of hearts I believe he will kidnap or kill the kids and himself if not me also if he gets his hands alone with them. I found a permanent injunction against him for his oldest AFTER we separated I was young,dumb, and naive when I met him he told me "I was turning 19 and he was 26" that she ran off with his daughter when she was just a few weeks old.. When all the crap went down with us I had a horrible sense of dread come over me and I found the next day their court case went and viewed it. She said he treatened to kidnap and kill the baby. that he raped her and someother stuff.

He signed his rights away to his other 2 daughters after we were already married to get out of paying arrears in child support :-( ... I still to this day miss those girls like they were my own children. I managed to talk to her 1 time after we split and she said he tried to hit her while she was pregant with their youngest. He refuses to sign his rights away to ours so I can't go anywhere he wants the control. The man called DCF on me telling them I hit the kids like crazy, they spoke to my son first at school before I knew they had and my son goes that's not true my mommy doensnt do that but my daddy does... and he told them I wasn't giving her one med. he took the damn bottle and threw it in with the christmas decorations ... what kind of sob does that to his own child!!!!

I don't know what to do any advice, tips, things in particular I need for court. If you need any more of the back story let me know it is even more in depth than this ... I want to have them to myself, I'm the one who has done it all for nearly 2 1/2 yrs. my daughter goes to a bunch of dr.s , she takes 3 med. daily.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mommy4two
by Bronze Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)