Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did You Know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:38 PM

yes i did know

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I think this is just a myth people who are for abortion created. but either way I think if that monster wasnt born someone else with an evil heart would have been born & created the same or worse chaos than him. but leave this alone already damn who ever wants to have an abortion can go right on ahead they will be the ones with the guilty concious anyways so people should stay out of it. everyones body is theirs only & noone can tell them to have a baby they dont want or not to have a baby they do want. jmo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momo77
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM
That's a Internet myth.
emeraldangel20
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM

it's been three years. i still don't have one. and i never will.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I think this is just a myth people who are for abortion created. but either way I think if that monster wasnt born someone else with an evil heart would have been born & created the same or worse chaos than him. but leave this alone already damn who ever wants to have an abortion can go right on ahead they will be the ones with the guilty concious anyways so people should stay out of it. everyones body is theirs only & noone can tell them to have a baby they dont want or not to have a baby they do want. jmo.

Momo77
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I really wish it was true!
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:53 PM
im glad you dont feel guilty because guilt makes life unhappy. whwt I meant to say was who ever has an abortion will live with their choice. for some people its the best choice for others its not. I know a girl who regrets having an abortion (not me. ive never had one) but thats not everyone some will some wont either way the choice is yours and no one has the right to talk you out of your personal decision.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

it's been three years. i still don't have one. and i never will.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I'm selling part of the Brooklyn Bridge, lemme know if want in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)