Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know what I think of...

Posted by   + Show Post
IGNORANT FUCKING RACIST?

Exactly that, that you are ignorant and I want to kick you in the face.
Every post that says "black people this, white people that, blah blah blah" makes you look stupid.

Purple, grey, black, orange, white, tan, yellow, fucking aquamarine DOES NOT change the fact that a person is still a person.
Now, I'm not one to hate so don't get it twisted. I don't hate anyone I just think racist are stupid and maybe a swift kick to the teeth would knock some common sense into them.

I live by a simple rule of thumb that I think everyone could benefit from. Assholes- people to avoid because they suck.

Chilled people- good to go.

There you have it. I hate no one, but if you're an asshole I won't talk to you period. I don't hate you racist ASSHOLES, but we won't be friends because you suck and are stupid.

Carry on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Replies (21-22):
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Hard to see this small...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
agreed and might I add people who are racist are so narrow minded. If they were to need an organ donor would they prefer to take the black, white, mexican, indian... organ or would they prefer to die waiting on the organ from their own race? come on people the hate has got to stop you never know who your child will fall inlove with and karma is a bitch you might end up with mixed grandbabies if you dont stop your racist shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)