Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much do you tell your SO/DH about your friends?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Well my bff and I go back about 15yrs.Yes we were wild childs. We have always been there for each other and never judged one another when one did things we weren't supposed to.This weekend we were all hanging out.My dh her dh and other close friends.My older sister was there with us we were all having a good time and she mentioned how me and my bff had put her through hell.She was the one who raised me. Then her dh laughed and said that my bff has told him how we used to be and gave me a funny look. He made that comment a few times. I told him yea we had good times because we pretty much didnt have anyone watching us. It got me thinking how much has my bff told him about me.There are many things my friends have done yea I have shared a few w/my dh but I also know what not to tell him about my friends past. How much do you guys tell your SO about your bffs?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hellokittyy
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM

he knows some of them are crazyy

but as long as nothing effects our relationship 

andiecheyenne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I tell DF a lot... that's what my life was before him, it was
school and friends. There is still a lot he doesn't know but he will learn one day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Well he knows her too so he knows just about everything about her.... She's been my best friend for over 25 yrs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN