Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pay attention to your child's teeth!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies
4 moms liked this

For those of you that have children with cavities and you KNOW they have cavities and you aren't doing anything about it, YOU ARE LOSERS!!!!! This is a form of child neglect!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM
3 moms liked this

well now how does one KNOW their kid has cavities? I thought my son was fine when he was 3 yrs old and found out he had some cavities....what i hate is those damm fruit snacks and "real fruit, all organic" fruit leather or sticks......what a crock! they are the reason kids teeth are turning to crap...parents believe in the "fruit" labe; and think "goodness it must be the right thing to feed my child"...wrong

crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Um I've paid 10k to gave my sons teeth fixed they were damaged from him having a super high fever at 11 mo. Don't how much more I can pay attenton!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

My ds has to be sedated to have any form of dental work done and our childrens hospital dental dept is way backed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM

This post is for mothers that ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE CAVITIES.

IE, Their kids tell them that they have a toothache, they show them the tooth, a dentist tells them they have a cavity and the mother does NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She takes the kid back to the dentist when the school tells her to take him. NEGLECT NEGLECT NE-FREAKING-GLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

well now how does one KNOW their kid has cavities? I thought my son was fine when he was 3 yrs old and found out he had some cavities....what i hate is those damm fruit snacks and "real fruit, all organic" fruit leather or sticks......what a crock! they are the reason kids teeth are turning to crap...parents believe in the "fruit" labe; and think "goodness it must be the right thing to feed my child"...wrong

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I brush my dd's teeth everyday. She loves it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

This post is not about you.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Um I've paid 10k to gave my sons teeth fixed they were damaged from him having a super high fever at 11 mo. Don't how much more I can pay attenton!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Maybe they can't afford it? Just a thought

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

well excuse the f*ck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

This post is for mothers that ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE CAVITIES.

IE, Their kids tell them that they have a toothache, they show them the tooth, a dentist tells them they have a cavity and the mother does NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She takes the kid back to the dentist when the school tells her to take him. NEGLECT NEGLECT NE-FREAKING-GLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM
8 moms liked this
My son goes to the Dentist twice a yr. And I brush his teeth daily. No cavities. I don't get the kids who need teeth pulled and replaced with silver ones...so ghetto. Like its that hard to brush a kids teeth twice a day. It takes 2 minutes
Angeleeka07
by Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe they can't afford it? Just a thought

Find a way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)