Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I crazy???

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I know that i do not usually put anything personal on my posts ( ok i said usually :) but there has been something on my mind, and i feel like i just need to get it out. Please don't think i am crazy or anything, but i am sure that i am not the only one that has felt this way, or had these questions. I am a normal person i guess, but when i go to  sleep ( when i can, i have insomnia bad) i have such vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams come true, in one way or another. Call me crazy i don't care, but they really do. I wish i could remember the countless dreams that i have had that have came true. Not only do a lot of them come true, but i also have some crazy ass dreams sometimes. Those who know me well, also know that i am a writer. I love to write, ( i am horrible at spelling, and punctuation, but that's another story ) and  I have been told by several people that some of the crazy ass dreams i have had would make a great book. I don't really know what i am saying here, just babbling on and on I guess. But it's crazy, really crazy! When my dreams come true, it scares me a lil. I get confused, anxious, scared, and excited all at the same time. I'm not saying all of them come true, but a whole hell of a lot has!!!! I really don't know what it means, or even if it means anything. I am in no way saying that i have a "gift" or anything like that, but it's so wired that this happens to me. I mean why?? I know i can't be the only one that this happens to, but have any of you all ever went through this?? Ok I'm done rambling, sorry just had that on my mind!!

FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS
 HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:21 AM
You should post this is in psychic realm. They could help you out I'm sure. But I don't think you're crazy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lynnd4
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
My grandma has saved many lives because of dreams. Write down your dreams, you never know. An editor will help you with everything else. I don't think you're crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristiDLee23
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:31 AM
I think its a gift. Its happened to me but only a few times and only silly stuff. Nothing life saving. You should keep track of your dreams and how theyve come true and write about it. Id totally read it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this

we have something in common

whoda007
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Mine come true sometimes but in weird ways. Like in my dreams someone might come to my door but IRL they might call and want to meet somewhere. But it comes out of nowhere. I might not have seen the person or heard from them in months. IDK. I don't think I am psychic or anything. Just a weirdo. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN