Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why worry?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 8 Replies

I don't see why people stress over the supposed end of the world... why let it get to you?  If it happens it happens and there is no amount of preparation that can save you from it... so live every day like it is your last I say.

by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know where people got this end of the world stuff. During extensive research the myan prophecy doesn't even say the world is ending. It states the world as we know it is ending. I am pretty sure there are going to he some weather patterns that will change a lot. Mother earth is due for a cleaning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:13 AM
I don't stress, but I do prepare. It'll happen eventually.
onekickassmom
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I don't know... people wanna believe what they want I guess.

indyb
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I agree I see no point in worrying about things that I have no control over!

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree but I don't look down on people preparing. I am not worried about it I am saved and everything will happen the way it is suppose to whether I am prepared or not.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I don't believe the end of the world is coming but i do believe somethings can and will probably happen that leave us disconnected to electricity and Internet for awhile.. Why perish or be confused during this time? With just a little preparation each and every week my family will be able to wait it out as comfortable as we can.  Our countries own homeland security suggests each and every household practices some sort of prepping in their homes.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I prefer to live everyday like it's my last AND prepare for when shit hits the fan.

If there is a major natural disaster and a serious long term power outage (one year, for example) you can watch your children starve or thirst to death or die from one of many death waves while my family lives comfortably with plenty of food, water and medical supplies to go around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I agree with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)