Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dangerous thoughts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I used to have an eating disorder several years ago but I've recovered and I ate a little too much with dinner feeling so guilty I'm about to cry and now I'm laying in bed doing everything I can not to get up and throw up. I don't know why I feel like this. I'm not going to though, I'm not going down that path again. But oh man I had to tell someone. I can't believe I'm having these thoughts again :( no sleep for me tonight, I'll just be laying in bed willing myself to stay put. I hope my kids never deal with this, no matter how long I've been recovered the thoughts still keep coming back...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MumsTheWord571
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM
I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I'm sorry. I feel your pain. I used to be bulimic in high school and now that I have put on a little weight from having kids the thought comes to my mind all too often. I haven't acted on it yet, but I'm afraid I will one day. Be strong. You can get through this.

SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM
An eating disorder is a life long battle. I'm so sorry. Stay strong and just keep reminding yourself that you don't want to go back down that road. That road is hell.
angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I have the same problem. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I have dealt with Bulemia since I was 15 and I am now 35. It does get a little easier with time but I have the thought to go make myself puke every day still. I don't do it but it is like talking yourself down from a ledge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lvmyliberty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:08 AM
I do it when im trying to lose weight.I hate it but ill eat something bad than make myself throw up. Ive done it off and on for the past few years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)