Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

theres something wrong with my diva cup.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 22 Replies

im leaking like a freaking fountin. this sucks.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Are you sure it's inserted correctly?
jewelswith4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:37 AM

i have no idea. i folded it and put it in then twisted it.

Quoting SarahLizyB:

Are you sure it's inserted correctly?

lovebeingmrs
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM
I don't think you have it in right, or you got the wrong size or your flow is to heavy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jewelswith4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM

ive been using it the same way for two days and ive been really leaky. i dont like it. im sure in using it wrong but its hard to put it in.

jewelswith4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM

my flow might be to heavy. i got the size two.

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

I don't think you have it in right, or you got the wrong size or your flow is to heavy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I always have a pad as back up the first day or two until I get the hang of inserting it just right each cycle...

I've noticed that if I have the bottom (the part you grab hold of to pull it out) tilted forward, it seems to place better... Imagine that instead of placing it "up" towards the top of your body, place it "back" towards your lower back/spine... So it's in a more horizontal position
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Did you meet the criteria for the size 2? Been pregnant or over the certain age?

If not you may need the smaller size

Quoting jewelswith4:

my flow might be to heavy. i got the size two.

Quoting lovebeingmrs:

jewelswith4
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM

ok ill try that thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I always have a pad as back up the first day or two until I get the hang of inserting it just right each cycle...

I've noticed that if I have the bottom (the part you grab hold of to pull it out) tilted forward, it seems to place better... Imagine that instead of placing it "up" towards the top of your body, place it "back" towards your lower back/spine... So it's in a more horizontal position

Pamela708
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

What is a Diva Cup? I was thinking girl version of Pimp Cup from Chapel Show right up until you started talking about having it in wrong......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I got a diva and had it work well for like 2 days of the 2nd cycle I tried it with (even slept in it with no leaks!) but the rest of the time it was still leaking. I finally got frustrated with the leaking and having to wear a pad and gave up. Tried it again this past cycle with no luck. Just found the instructions again and realized I might have been wearing it in up too high so maybe I'll give it a go again next cycle. But yeah, still buying tampons, which sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)