Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cosleep and I hate it!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

my dd is a freaking ninja! I go to sleep and sure as shit I wake up the next morning with her in my bed, next to me, sometimes at the foot of the bed, occasionaly next to dh. I'm just fed up, I'm a deep sleeper, as well as dh, how can I get her to stay in bed when I don't even feel her getting in bed with us?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM

That's hard. When my DD was 3 she would come in our bed every night. I'd know for I'd wake up with a foot in my back, or an arm over my face. I always had DH just carry her back to bed. Sometimes she'd stay, sometimes she'd come back. DH would just let her fall asleep and carry her back again. Luckily that eventually stopped.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:40 AM
damn ninjas...they're everywhere!
CadesMum
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I usually wake up with a foot in my face, but I love my tot in bed with us! We all sleep better that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I do love cuddling with her, I'm just afraid I'm going to be sharing a bed with a preteen someday. it has to stop sometime

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:45 AM

My 4 year old has been doing this.. I wake up and can't move my legs because she's sprawled across the bottom of the bed.  Dh and I are always joking about sneaking out of our bed when she does that.  Gonna be funny when she wakes up and can't find us cuz we're passed out in her nice comfy bed.  See if she sneaks back in there then lol.

Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I've actually snuck out and went to sleep in her bed, only to find her in her bed with me, she follows me around

Quoting Anonymous:I'

My 4 year old has been doing this.. I wake up and can't move my legs because she's sprawled across the bottom of the bed.  Dh and I are always joking about sneaking out of our bed when she does that.  Gonna be funny when she wakes up and can't find us cuz we're passed out in her nice comfy bed.  See if she sneaks back in there then lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)