• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
And he won't leave! Ugh, he said I'll have to file for divorce and get an eviction notice. Why can't he just leave ?! He's making me miserable because he is a miserable fuck who loves to be a douche nugget! I really can't stand him. All I want is for him to be nice to me, but he refuses. He just doesn't want to. So....I guess I have to go file. Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Why don't you leave?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Because we are staying at my parents right now, he was suppised to try to get a job but he doesnt try, and I make the money.
TaughtTot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

why do you want a divorce?

born2bAmother
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

DOUCHE NUGGET...LMBO.......THATS A FIRST FOR ME.....PRICELESSyou rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Because he is lazy, selfish, doesnt want to get a job to help our situation, he is just plain rude and mean to me all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

opal10161973
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
It's your parent's home. Have them give him a 30 day notice to evict. Then, he has to leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaughtTot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Maybe he has low self esteem right now because he is not working.   You said you are living with your parents, he isn't working and you are.  I think that would hit any mans self esteem, ego, pretty hard.  He needs to feel like a freaking king to get a job.  Like it matter, like you need him to do it, and that he can do it.  idk just my take on it.

Good luck I hope you don't divorce.  Financial issues throw oil at a well lit fire.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he is lazy, selfish, doesnt want to get a job to help our situation, he is just plain rude and mean to me all the time.

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Have you tried getting your parents to kick him out? It is their house.

Jeanetts
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:52 AM
When I was with my SO years ago there were times I hated him so much. He was like your husband. Wouldn't work and depended on me. My SO was an alcoholic and stole money out of my wallet every chance he got. He was an abusive ass. I was so relieved when I got rid of his butt.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)