• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not really a confession, but opinions please?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
ok, I'm a single mom. I've had a sort of friends with benefits for about 3 years. We started out as just friends for a few years before we slept together. It's not a frequent thing, like less than 10 times in those 3 years. We talk and text weekly though.

My kids are at their dad's this weekend so FWB asked if I wanted to come over when he got off work. He called me twice before I actually went over, and each conversation lasted over 30 mins (really unusual), and we talked about all kinds of shit, down to how he used to be afraid of the dark as a kid (stupid topic I know).

Ok, so after we did what we do, we had one of those tickle fights. He's never done that before. We talked some more, cuddled, and went to bed. This was the first time for all of this! I'm so confused.

The only time, other than leaving this morning, that I've talked to him today was when he called to say I backed into a planter while leaving and laughed.

Sooo...since he acted so differently, pretty much all of a sudden bc he acted normal when we hung out a month ago, does any of this point to him developing feelings? I feel confused by his actions.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 AM

BUMP!

kristy0833
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM

id hang out again and see how it goes

Lolitalibra21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Idk...I wouldn't say anything until he does...these are tricky situations...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)