Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepy call from private number .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
First he called my dh but he didn't answer his phone . so i get the call . this creepy guy says "I know where you are and Im gonna find you " I feel uneasy now . does anybody know how i can track that number . it was private so i don't know anything:{
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

BUMP!

whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Scary!

CadesMum
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I would call the police
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
born2bAmother
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Its probabely some kid prank calling random #'s...just think does anybody have reason to feel like that towards you ....I would have said "and exactly where do you think I am??"lol

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I think of you calk the police and file a report they can get the number from the phone company.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have said Come get it big boy and i will blow your knee caps off. Lol but im a little country haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 AM
I wish . he had mine and dh number so it gotta be someone we know

i just hope its a kid sound like a teen but the voice was altered like speaking with the back of your throat .don't know if that makes sense

Quoting born2bAmother:

Its probabely some kid prank calling random #'s...just think does anybody have reason to feel like that towards you ....I would have said "and exactly where do you think I am??"lol

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:02 AM
If it was random, I don't think they would have dialed both you and your hubby's phone.
It seems to be someone with access to both your phone numbers. Its no huge stretch to think they might also have access to other personal info.
I'd file a report. And k would have told him to goddamn come get me, we would be waiting with our arsenal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlest.angel
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Creepy! Call the sheriffs office and report it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM
My head it's clearing up and i might know who it is but i would hate to get his parents involved with the police they are nice people

Quoting QueenBof6:

I think of you calk the police and file a report they can get the number from the phone company.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)