Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Must be a certain zodiac sign...or we can't be friends

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Does anybody believe in astrological signs...? Do you practically live your life around it and read yours everyday?

I have a friend that knows just about everything there is to know about astrological signs, she says that she doesn't care for or get along with people that are a certain sign....but she also has her favorites as well. She must know your sign before she will be-friend you!  Are you this way too, have you taken the time to find out which 'sign' you are more compatible with as far as friends...or even in your love life?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaughtTot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Seriously, I have never been good friends with Cancers or Capricorns.  If I meet someone and I am not hitting it off with them, I usually ask when their birthday is, or even just flat out what their sign is, YUP cancer or capricorn. lol

whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Nah. don't care. Since they just changed them she must be busy figuring out who she can be friends with tho.

lulu_tattoos
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:08 AM
Well we don't like you either!
*pouts*

Quoting TaughtTot:

Seriously, I have never been good friends with Cancers or Capricorns.  If I meet someone and I am not hitting it off with them, I usually ask when their birthday is, or even just flat out what their sign is, YUP cancer or capricorn. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahLizyB
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Thats pretty crazy. No, I don't let the astrology signs tell me how to live and who to be around.
CaptainFeast
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM

LOL, I don't buy any of the daily stuff. I did my chart though and it was DEAD ON. I am a Capricorn (but a very odd one) and I am surrounded by Sagittariuses. I'm not supposed to get along so well with the Sags but I do. I even married one.

Naegore
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM
I don't pay attention. I know I am an Aries, but that is about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Nope idc what sign you are :) im the complete opposite of my dh and it is awesome. He's the yin to my yang
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Quoting whoda007:

Nah. don't care. Since they just changed them she must be busy figuring out who she can be friends with tho.

She still rolls with the old ones!! 

TaughtTot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I wonder if your Venus and Mars signs are compatible as opposed to your sun signs.

Quoting CaptainFeast:

LOL, I don't buy any of the daily stuff. I did my chart though and it was DEAD ON. I am a Capricorn (but a very odd one) and I am surrounded by Sagittariuses. I'm not supposed to get along so well with the Sags but I do. I even married one.

SophistiSlut
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Yeah screw that. I read my horoscope for fun but I don't believe in any of that nonsense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)