• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe i was her friend! how do i tell her DH? *update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
3 moms liked this
My friend told me she has been peeing in her step sons bed bc she doesn't like him and she does it just to get him in trouble. Wtf! Who does this!? How can I tell him without her around I'm soo pissed.

*update
Dh and I went by her house today. She wasn't home. When I told him and showed him the txts. She bragged about how funny it was one time when she did it. I showed her dh that as well as this post. Of course. She denied it but he believed dh and I. He also askedhis ds and ds said he wasn't peeing in his bed.
Her dh believed us and kicked her out. I told her she was a pos and I hope she rots in hell
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM
He gets grounded and toys taken away ****
whoda007
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

That is just digusting and she should be smacked and made to grow the hell up!!

lizzie_8690
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg! Wtf is wrong with ur friend! Poor kid if I were u I would totally tell her dh she is just one sick bastard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzie_8690
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM
4 moms liked this
Another thing I wouldn't give a dam if she was there or not! I wouldn't even have her as a friends anymore of I found out something like that! Sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeanetts
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:39 AM
2 moms liked this
What a sick bitch. Tell the father asap any way you can. She is probably doing other things to this kid, too.
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM
5 moms liked this

I'd do it while she's there. Go over for coffee, and be like "hey, how was your night last night? Did you have to get up and pee in your step son's bed again?" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this
I know I didn't actmad bc I want to trap her with evidence ithink I'm gna txt her about it and show her dh so he will believe me

Quoting whoda007:

That is just digusting and she should be smacked and made to grow the hell up!!

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Tell him point blank. He needs to know so he can snatch a knot in her ass.
Lolitalibra21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Woah if this is true that is seriously fucked up and so off that her husband may not even believe it...wow that is some psycho shit...I would tell him and de-friend the nutty bitch
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM
I think I will. I'm gna get her to talk about it in a txt and show him.. I want to make sure he believes me . Id like to piss on her head and show her how it feels! So horrible

Quoting sissyboogs:

I'd do it while she's there. Go over for coffee, and be like "hey, how was your night last night? Did you have to get up and pee in your step son's bed again?" 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)