Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling a little alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I have not been feeling quite myself for the last couple of days. I think I might be pregnant (I haven't even uttered those words yet) and I am scared to be honest. Things right now in our house are stressful. DH just started going back to school, my mother has moved into our house to help us out with bills since DH can't work (he is trying to finish his program as quickly as possible to be able to get a job). On top of that my adult cousin who is going blind got dropped off on our front door step two weeks ago by his sister (from several states away). He can't work, can't drive because of his sight. He is the nicest guy but in order to make room for him we had to move my DD (who will be 2 at the end of the month) out of her room and into our computer room which is attached to our bedroom. We are also dealing with my almost 12 year old DSD having issues with her BM and BM going nuts on DH and I. I am also working but my job is only part time (whatever hours they give me) and I am taking classes to renew my teaching certificate so I can go back into teaching in the fall.

DH and I had already decided we wanted to have another baby and originally when I was a SAHM and DH was working this would have been perfect timing. But, now that so many things have changed this is just the worst timing. I want to be happy if it is true, but I am just so worried about DH's reaction because this ISN'T the best time. It obviously wasn't planned, and I am a little worried because the only two options are either I am pregnant or there is something wrong with me. We had so much trouble getting pregnant with DD if I am I will just be shocked. I just feel like crying and like I can't say anything to anyone IRL. I guess I just need some support. I will be testing either today or tomorrow.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Livethrewmykids
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

:(  i am here still up message me if you need somebody to talk too.Also GOOD LUCK on The test and I feel children are a gift. at the same tome unplaned is hard sometimes There is a group I would like to send you to they are all sweet and loving for this type of stuff

Group Admin :)

Mommyzlovez
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM

First off I want to pray with you if thats fine "Dear Heavenly Father, only you know what tomorrow will bring and only you know Sweet Lord what to do about it. We bring this sweet lady and her precious family before you and ask for your Peace,Strength, Comfort and Insight, we thank you for the air we breath and for the chance to grow in you and each other, In Jesus name we pray, Amen." I know what its like to have a lot going on, when my hubby got out of the military we moved in with his parents so we couold both go to school that was in 06' then he entered Law School three years ago 09' and we still live here we had our second child last year (our oldest will soon be 9 and our baby will be on in April) I care for their pets and my brother in law lives with us too, so yeah I know how stressful it can all be and there is always of course more to the story,as we all know, but I only mention this to let you know there are many of us that not only can sympathise but that can also say "Yeah I knwo how you feel" b/c right now I also feel so out of touch and have since we loved in, I am an indepent likes to beon our own, can do it myself sort of person , I long for a house of my own like many my age have and just want to have our own space and do our own things and not have to always consider everyone else in the family and how one thing might affect them too >.< LOL so yeah know the feeling, just know that when we put ourselves in God we place ourselves in the Hands of the one who shaped our very selves and this world....He will see ya'll through this all and we will be praying <3 GL and God bless and PM me if ya want <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)