Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby Father Has a drug and anger?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

When my baby father get mad with me he take it out on the baby.Back of feb i had to go to the child support office to give them information on the father to keep our baby assistance going.We was working out a plain for him to take care of him before i went there but it didn't happen.I call him to let him know he was so mad at me telling me our baby is causing him problem and he not coming to see the baby anymore.He called me all that day asking me about what information i gave those people about him.I tried to explain to him what was going on but he didn't want to hear it and hung the phone up.He stop coming to see the baby about 2 weeks.When he started back coming he start popping up out of know where in the middle of the night about 11 of clock.So i didn't open the door i just let him knock.He was all behind my back window and calling at the same time but i still didn't answer.He stop coming around for a go while until one day he came very high out of know where.When i went to the door he ask me can i see your baby so i said no and i shot the door.He was so mad where he curse me out so loud outside where people was looking crazy at him.My nine year old was riding his back he stop him and told him to tell me to kiss his *** and he not coming back to see that ugly *** baby anymore.I called the police he came i told him what happen, i didn't press any charges but i told the police i didn't want him around anymore.I were suppose to put a restrainer order on him but i didn't.He started calling talking about i was so wrong about calling the cops on him and i was wrong keeping the baby from him.I told him he was wrong coming to my house showing out and going to my son with that ugly talking,he was trying to lie like he didn't say it like that.He stop coming around for a good while but i still see him didn't say anything to him because i was so angry at him of what he put me n my family through.He start back calling like he really miss and want to see his baby.So i gave him a chance to come back and see the baby he barely came around.Start making excuses and lien about coming,just a reminder me n him stay a min of 2 away from each other.It had got so bad that he was coming but wasn't asking about the baby he wanting to know about D.N.A appointment he had to take due to the state.Found out his girlfriend had pulled him away from the baby.He will come to the neighbour house but want see the baby.I got so upset about it where i stop answer his call he leave this ugly message on my phone but still want come around.One morning about 9:30 he call me i answer the phone started explain about how he let a relationship pull him away from his child saying he getting his life on track in he going to do better by his baby.So i told him if u going to do right by him u got to do if not im pulling him out of his life. So he say he going to do right by coming around and spending more time with him.He ask me could he come that same day to see him so i say yes.Now he say he get off about 4:30 that day as soon he clean his self up he coming.Time started rolling by where its almost 7:00 so i call to see whats going on.When i call he had a house full of friends there so i ask him is he still coming to see the baby,he was like yes im still coming so i said u need to come on because it will be dark soon.So he came me not knowing he had a cousin i never knew to see the baby. So as soon as his cousin left he left not knowing he was going to leave.I would expect him to stay a little longer with the baby they stayed about 15 to 20 min.He claim he was going to start doing right and that is what i was looking for.After he left he say he going to check up on the baby and by him some pampas.I haven't heard from him in 5days i knew it was time for me to stand for my child rights because he wasn't ready to be a father.So he called asking me how was my week like he didn't know what is going.So i polite and told him to go in deal with his problem because i see he is not ready to be the father.I was telling him i don't want to see our baby hurt by him in and out of his life so i hung up.I didn't have anything else to say so i stop answering the phone.He came to my house knocking on the door but i didn't answer are say anything.He stop calling started testing saying im wrong for keeping his baby away saying he will see me in court with documents.He started talking ugly again about the baby saying since i want let him see him,he"ll see how that dumb *** kid turn out to be.Every since i stop him from coming around he come over next door neighbour driving back in forth on the road i stay, I hear that he have the next door neighbour's watching who goes in and out of my house.He just started back testing about rumour's on me,he see i don't respond he start saying he hate me.He left a ugly message on my phone because i wouldn't answer to him due to our court date.I am on a library computer. I.ll be logging on tomorrow to read repleis thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I am so sorry for all you are going through.  While I can understand you want the father to be in  your child's life, he needs to show you some respect.  If he states a time he wants to see his son and then does not show up-that is not your fault.  You should not have to re-arrange your life and time for him.  You posted he has drug and anger then he needs to deal with his problems first before coming in and out of his son's life.  Being a father means taking on the responsibility and being there for his son when he says he is going to be.  If he wants visits then maybe going to court would be best that way everything is documented and legal and he has to follow the rules the judge decides.  If he continously does not show then write everything down to prove to the court he is not following through with his visitation.  It seems he needs to get his life straightened out and then he can follow through with his words if he wants to be their for his son.  Please don't blame yourself only he can make the choice to either be in his son's life or not.  If not, then you move on and love your son he will be the one missing out, and that will be his lose.  I hope everything works out.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)