• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos--What do you think

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 120 Replies
Give me your honest opinion on what you think about a woman with a tattoo. If she has more than one tattoo, does that make it worse?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MSmama_x3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I have two. But only one is visible & have to be wearing flip flops or be barefoot to see it.
I love tattoos. I see some on others I think look good, but doubt I'd get myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rigosgurl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teascha
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I like them. I'm getting ready to get my first "tattoo" it's going to be big and in memory of my mother...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 AM
4 moms liked this

Women with tattoos are disgusting, trashy whores. They must be on drugs to permanently mark their bodies. They probably also secretly wish to be men.

Nah, I think they are people with art on their bodies. I have four tattoos. Yay me!

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think anything of them.

If I see an ugly tattoo.. I think "that's one ugly fucking tattoo. That woman is stupid for choosing ich an ugly piece to put on her body permanently".. If I see a beautiful tattoo.. I think "wow that's beautiful"

I have one tattoo. Got it 12 years ago and still love it. Suits me, I think. It's my favorite flower and color. Small, blue daisy on my bum. You can only see if when I'm wearing a bikini or in my undies.

The kids call it my cutie mark.. like their My Little Pony toys LOL

If I ever get another it will be our kid's names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

tatts are hot if done with taste and style. i have 4, the largest one is on my shoulder/back

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I don't see anything wrong with a couple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

so you let your kids see your ass?

Quoting danie24:

I don't think anything of them.

If I see an ugly tattoo.. I think "that's one ugly fucking tattoo. That woman is stupid for choosing ich an ugly piece to put on her body permanently".. If I see a beautiful tattoo.. I think "wow that's beautiful"

I have one tattoo. Got it 12 years ago and still love it. Suits me, I think. It's my favorite flower and color. Small, blue daisy on my bum. You can only see if when I'm wearing a bikini or in my undies.

The kids call it my cutie mark.. like their My Little Pony toys LOL

If I ever get another it will be our kid's names.

MarriedYoung
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I have a tattoo and want my entire back covered eventually. Nothing wrong with tattoos. I was always taught though to get tats where you CAN cover them up if necessary for some reason.

starryeyez23
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM
3 moms liked this
I love tattoos. I don't personally like sleeves on women but whatever makes them happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)