Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SSSSOOOO OVER MY SO!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Leave or Stay?

Options:

Leave

Stay

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

I am ssoooo over my SO! (warning this is going to be long) My SO is 49 and I will be 23 this month. That being said the age thing doesnt bother us. However what does bother me is our roommate! She is mildly mentally handicapped. She basicaly just seems like she has no common sense like a 12yr old. She butts into our conversations all of the time, tries to parent our kids, and is in general a slob so that I basically feel like I have 2 toddlers, a nb on the way, and a preteen.

Last week she walked into a store that my sister just so happened to be in. When she walked in she was on the phone with her pos mom (her mom and family doesnt want her to live with them and she isnt handicapped enough for a group home but still needs supervision) loudly about how I treat her like a servant. AS IF! She is asked to take the trash out pretty much every other day and do the dishes since I cook all meals. I clean everything else including her bedroom! She also told her mom that she wishes I would "get the fuck out of her house" yep HER house when all she pays for is her food which is technically paid for by food stamps.

My SO doesnt want to make her leave because she has no where else to go, yet him and I fight daily because of her. When my daughter was born he left when she was 10min old and spent one night with us at the hospital because he was afraid she would do something stupid. Then when my son was born he didnt even spend one night using our daughter as an excuse. Now he is using our kids as an excuse again. It has gotten to the point that I dont want him there at ALL! I dont want him touching me, looking at me, or saying a single word. I am seriously thinking he is fucking her just by the way he walks on egg shells around her and wont kick her ass out. I am just done. I have communicated all of this to him and he says he will make her leave when this baby is born (thats what he said with my son). I am seriously to the point of packing my kids and my stuff and leaving and never looking back. I cant take this and I deserve better than to have another woman in my house!

Sorry for the long post I REALLY had to vent!

She is a friend of his that he started helping before him and I started dating 5yrs ago. They lived together before me. I guess I have just never seen a reason to get married. We live together and act like a married couple. Our finances are one and bills are one. We just dont have the piece of paper. We are technically legally considered common law now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Leave, for one if you have two kids, why do you have another woman living with you to begin with?
Why aren't you married?
How long have you been together?
rose0919
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM

who is this woman to you or your so? is she related or just a roommate? how dis she come to live there?

Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Why do you have a room mate to begin with?

Why don't YOU kick her out? Do it while your husband is gone for a day.

jcm28
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Why doesn't she  live with her family? I once kicked my dh out because we were not on the same page ether. It woke both of us up now we are happier then ever. We communicate better then ever. And we only put ether first.

Bknotnobody
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Personally I'd leave. And not come back until she was gone. Maybe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM

instead of just talking about it, I would do action.  I would pack up the kids and go stay somewhere for a while (a few days) and let him know that you won't come back until YOUR FAMILY comes first. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)