Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is just going by and I'm upset because

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 151 Replies

My life is just blowing by me right in front of my face. I guess it wouldn't upset me so much if the fucking world wasn't ending in 9 months. I hate reading FB statuses and seeing how much fun everyone else had with their kids, or at the bar, or doing whatever, when all I ever do is sit in this house. So come December, the world will end, and I'll have accomplished nothing besides have two children out of wedlock by two different men, and I will have spent my last year on Earth miserable and lonely.

I am barely able to leave the house. MY SO takes the car to work and I am stuck here and when he isn't working, I am still stuck here while he leaves and goes places. I think I'm depressed. I need help but I have no isurance. I don't know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this
If you think the world will end get going start doing things. I think it's a bunch of bullshit myself but I guess we will see.
luvhubandbabys
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
6 moms liked this
Ha u really believe the world is ending....LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM

OK.......... You have a very short time to feel sorry for yourself if the world is going to end in December.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Get up off your ass as do something fun with your children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If you think the world will end get going start doing things. I think it's a bunch of bullshit myself but I guess we will see.

I know it probably won't but still I'm young and there are just so many things I want to accomplish, and I can do those things with my kids, but I'm being held back by a lot of things and I hate it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting danie24:

Get up off your ass as do something fun with your children.

Are you going to wire me money and send a car I can use?
twistedtulip
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
2 moms liked this
You sound depressed. I've been there and it is a terrible gremlin that hangs on you where ever you go.

The first step is hard, but go to the gym. Every day. Your whole world will brighten again. There is no greater feeling than spending time with yourself for yourself.

And I believe with every fiber of my being that the world will not end in December.

It is easy to feel miserable and reclusive. It is hard to exercise and eat healthy. At least at first. But soon you will have a banging body, tons of self confidence, lots of energy, and self confidence. People are drawn like magnets to that kind of energy, and most importantly you will be setting a good example for your wonderful children!! And if you truly believe in the end of the world then what a better way to go out??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

confused The world is ending in December? Are you on medications for any type of mental illness? Life is what you make it. If you want to have fun,do more with your kids,and live life,then get up and do it. Go to school(even online if not in person),fin a part time job,start saving,and create a goal sheet of what you want to accomplish in the next 6 month,next year,next 2 years and so on. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! or time will continue to pass and your life will be as it is

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM

You last couple people who replied seem to not understand that I don't leave the house, not by choice, but by circumstance.

HoosierNative
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You have legs.wink mini You have a way to leave the house. Bundle up the kids and go for a walk. I'm sure there are places to walk to like a park or even a mcdonald's or the library to sit and relax with the kids. Life's too short and I'm sure the world isn't going to end in december, so stop worrying about it ending and get out and enjoy it while you have it to enjoy with your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)