• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we dont want you at our house

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My sil likes to start shit. According to dh she has been like that all her life. I don't want her at my house because I don't like her. She also goes back and tells people how im not doing certain stuff correctly. She keeps calling dh and wanting to know when she can come over. He told her she cannot but he can go to her house. Now she is complaining because she isn't allowed to come to our house. She lives an hour away and I am happy about that. She is in her 50s and she acts like a teenager. She has called cps on us because I wouldn't do as she said. She told cps that I wasn't taking my mess. After they came they closed the case in 3 weeks. I know she is the one who called. She told my parents that she was going to.

I am don't smile in your face and then talk behind your back like she does. She has also threatened to kidnap my kids if I would t let her see them. She also said she will sit in her car all day long in front of our us until we let her in.

I am so tired of her it isnt even funny.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Plus-size-mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Wow, she sounds VERY immature. I don't blame you a bit for not wanting her around, anybody who calls CPS on me and threatens my kids...not welcome in my house!

Makynzies_Mommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM
This is exactly what I was going to say!

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Wow, she sounds VERY immature. I don't blame you a bit for not wanting her around, anybody who calls CPS on me and threatens my kids...not welcome in my house!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM

my SIL thinks she's GOD.  We all must do what she says or else she gets super pissed and says some really mean things to hubby.  I get so tired of her.

CRsmama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Wow that's horrible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gramattmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM

How immature...I guess for me if she wants to sit outside your house untill you let her in I would just let her sit there, eventually she will give up and go somewhere, eventually she would get hungry, have to go potty tired etc...IfI had someone call cps on me, i wouldnt welcome them into my house either, I dont blame you there...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)