Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband and our 11 year old girl shower together...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

NO, he is not a child molester!!!  Nudity is totally natural and nothing to be a ashamed of!!  The human form is beautiful.  And, uh, my husband is very normal and does not have sexual feelings for HIS OWN DAUGHTER! People are so quick to judge because of their own hang-ups...

Moms that think it is no big deal for a 7 year old to shower with their Dad, how is this any different?  All the same thoughts still apply, I would assume?

MY HUSBAND DOES NOT SHOWER WITH OUR DAUGHTER!!!!  I"M TRYING TO MAKE A POINT!!!  HOW IS IT ANY DIFFERENT OR MORE CREEPY THEN A SEVEN YEAR OLD???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Not another one of these post.

Why do ppl care what other ppl do with their kids?? Espically ppl they dont know and dont give two shits about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM
11 is way too old to be showering with dad IMO.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
That's just creepy!
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Why does your11 year old need help showering? Can't she shower on her own at that age?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
If it's no big deal why post Anon?

Quoting Anonymous:

NO, he is not a child molester!!!  Nudity is totally natural and nothing to be a ashamed of!!  The human form is beautiful.  And, uh, my husband is very normal and does not have sexual feelings for HIS OWN DAUGHTER! People are so quick to judge because of their own hang-ups...

Moms that think it is no big deal for a 4 year old to shower with their Dad, how is this any different?  All the same thoughts still apply, I would assume?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lusyl95
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I trust my Dh completely and I have zero hang ups. Thing is I don't see the need or the reasoning for a grown man to take a shower with their 11 year old daughter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM
If its nothing to be ashamed of, why are you anon?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
That's a little to old but that's just my my thoughts...do as u please with ur own kids
cerainwondrland
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Ummm ok then.
If she ever tells a teacher that u might have a visit from cps. Just something to think about
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM
thats fucking sick.you husband is a sick fuck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)