Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too dramatic over birth.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

why are some people so dramatic over birth!?

birth is a natural thing. i have a friend who keeps complaining on fb and making posts to make ppl feel sorry for her. i swear every other day its 'pity pity me'....'omg about to go to the drs to make the birth plan, i'm so scared and nervous' ..'omg in so much pain' ....'omg i had a terrible night i woke up EVERY HOUR TO GO PEE!!' 

wowwww. reaallly? like us moms didnt even know. just wait until birth and after when the babies here! you'll be waking up A LOT MORE to care for the baby EVERY NIGHT, and all day.

and scared and nervous over just making the birth plan? PSH. wtf? i didn't even make a birth plan with my first and i was 18 and stayed in the hospital by myself 75% of the time, just my mom was in there during the birth than went home.

people need to realize babies are born all day everyday, its nothing new for you! so STFU

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ataemommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Stupid post is stupid.

The United States is the most dangerous first world nation to have a baby. You are safer in El Salvador. More mothers and babies die here than any other industrialized country. Most women have a lot to be scared about.

bri2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Its scary and unknown territory for first time moms especially. Every birth is different and can have various complications. Yea babies are born everyday...but every birth is different and special. Id say if your friend is bothering you that much..maybe just don't read her comments. But she's prolly just scared and looking to you for comfort seeings how you have 'been there and done the whole birth experience thing'. Just think once the baby comes it'll be posting about sore boobs..or endless bottles..or being up all night :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurenb1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I think it's good to have a birth plan, but not obsess over it. I had a plan for my mom and bf ( df now) to be in the room and they were there. But, it is also good to know that it doesn't go "perfect" all the time. Relaxing and admitting to the doctors that you are nervous worked for me. They made me a comfortable as possible and my labor and delivery was pretty easy. Most of my pain was afterwards, but I healed fine. Sometimes obsessing over it can make for a more difficult delivery..from what friends/family have told me about their deliveries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)