Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She abuses his dd!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So last night my bf broke up w/ me... Left me for his ex (yes I posted about that) well my ex has a 3 year old dd and this morning her mom and I were talking and she told me that dd goes to her house filthy and bruised when her dad is daiting this peice of trash! My ex has primary custody of his dd and I have seen how this woman handles her own children so I have no doubt that she does the same if not worse with his. It makes me sick to think that he chose someone his dd is terrified of over someone she begs to see...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Bump. Maybe if it was about fs or being anon...
xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Or if he was taking showers with her then they would be up in arms lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM
:( call cps
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM

that sucks. there's nothing you can do about it though. maybe ask to still be able to see his DD, but if he says no, you have to let her/them go. hopefully someone will notify CPS of the lady's kids, and if any harm is brought to his DD, as well.

xXxLillithxXx
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM

About your post though...That sucks to know things like that are happening :( I'm sorry he left and sorry that his dd is in a bad situation now. But you have to think...HE put her there! That speaks volumes about what kind of a guy he really is! I wouldn't want to be a with a man who would put his kid in danger for some ass. I'm sure you wouldn't either. Hopefully the mom will do something about it and report it. For the little girls sake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Our kids are close, I am going to see them on occasion. And her mom and I both agreed that we would both keep track of everything jic.

Quoting Anonymous:

that sucks. there's nothing you can do about it though. maybe ask to still be able to see his DD, but if he says no, you have to let her/them go. hopefully someone will notify CPS of the lady's kids, and if any harm is brought to his DD, as well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
At this point I dont know if I want him or not. I love him yes but I love that little girl too. I want whats best for her and that woman deff is not it

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

About your post though...That sucks to know things like that are happening :( I'm sorry he left and sorry that his dd is in a bad situation now. But you have to think...HE put her there! That speaks volumes about what kind of a guy he really is! I wouldn't want to be a with a man who would put his kid in danger for some ass. I'm sure you wouldn't either. Hopefully the mom will do something about it and report it. For the little girls sake.

iknow_iluvme2
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I see you have 2 options:

1)Sit here on CM and complain or

2)Call cps if you are that scared for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Write everything down and call cps or go back to court.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM
If I had any proof other than what I have been told or seen in church I would. I dont even have her address

Quoting iknow_iluvme2:

I see you have 2 options:

1)Sit here on CM and complain or

2)Call cps if you are that scared for her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)