Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Way to abuse the system mom and dad!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My parents make me so mad. My mom calls me the other day to tell me that her and dad are getting a divorce. But they plan to stay together. They are only.getting legally divorced so my mom can qualify for disability and public aid insurance. Tay people like my parents who give people on PA a bade name. Way to fucking go! I am so proud!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Bump!
Denecia
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Does your mom have health problems?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lusyl95
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Oh my!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy644
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Sometimes people have to take extreme action.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleezyweezy711
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM
My bil and sil abuse the system. They both work under the table and qualify for like over $300 in fs, for 2 freakin people!!!! And sil just added her sister who lives in Germany, so they can get more!!! Who they hell needs that much in fs for 2 people???!!! Greedy they are! Makes me sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Perosnally, I'd call the SS office in your area and give them a heads up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Yeah. She has been in and out of the hospital regularly for blood transfusions and low iron and enlarged liver and kidney stones (17 stones at one time)... The doctors don't even know what is wrong with her. And I get that she NEEDS the insurance. But there are other ways to get insurance. They just have to try.

Quoting Denecia:

Denecia
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I can't say I think badly about what they are doing. She is clearly sick and needs insurance. If your parents have no way of providing insurance then I think she just might have to be that extreme. This is just how I feel and I am sure many will think it is wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. She has been in and out of the hospital regularly for blood transfusions and low iron and enlarged liver and kidney stones (17 stones at one time)... The doctors don't even know what is wrong with her. And I get that she NEEDS the insurance. But there are other ways to get insurance. They just have to try.

Quoting Denecia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)