Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going Vegeterian

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

So I've decided to go vegetarian does anyone know of any good recipes? I'm not very good at this site, are there are vegetarian groups?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miyucamui
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM

idk but I have a great vegetarian cookbook. I was a vegetarian for 5+ years but I am not anymore. 

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM
I'm a vegetarian. I can point you in the direction of some good recipes. What kind of food do you like? Mexican? Chinese? What will you not eat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aeonix
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Don't laugh, my advice to you is to look up Alicia Silverstone's website. She's vegan, but she has tips on transitioning to veggie (and beyond if one wanted). She has recipes too but I've never tried them.
Mrs.Worthen
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I have some amazingly mouth wateringly delicious recipes.

But they all have steak in them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Awesome thanks! I will pretty much eat anything but I would really like simple recipes as I'm seriously strapped for time and I get very bored of the same things.

Quoting RissyLee:

I'm a vegetarian. I can point you in the direction of some good recipes. What kind of food do you like? Mexican? Chinese? What will you not eat?

mysonsmom99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM

What is it?

Quoting miyucamui:

idk but I have a great vegetarian cookbook. I was a vegetarian for 5+ years but I am not anymore. 

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Alrighty. Be patient with me, because I only have mobile. I'll post some of my favorites and the link to the recipe

Quoting mysonsmom99:

Awesome thanks! I will pretty much eat anything but I would really like simple recipes as I'm seriously strapped for time and I get very bored of the same things.

Quoting RissyLee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Yuck, I haven't had steak in a long time. But I'm sure tofu could be used as a substitute anyhow.

Quoting Mrs.Worthen:

Mrs.Worthen
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM
...ugh... I think I just barfed in my mouth a little. Lol

Quoting mysonsmom99:

Yuck, I haven't had steak in a long time. But I'm sure tofu could be used as a substitute anyhow.

Quoting Mrs.Worthen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysonsmom99
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM

No worries, I'm on here frequently reading all the interesting posts so take your time. :)

Quoting RissyLee:

Alrighty. Be patient with me, because I only have mobile. I'll post some of my favorites and the link to the recipe

Quoting mysonsmom99:

Quoting RissyLee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)