• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAHAHAHAHA KARMA!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

ok a little back story, my ex has 5 kids, 1 is 21, then 8 then 5, and im not sure how old the other 2 are but they are between newborn and 2.5. all 3 of the older ones are from different women, he got us prego and then started to abuse us and cheat on us then left us, or we finally left him. i was with him for 3 years, we had my dd(the 5 year old), when she was a little older than 2 i found out he was fucking my best friend behind my back when we were trying to work things out. she knew about the abusiveness and how he doesnt take care of any of other kids. well when we finally broke up they hooked up and got married and had 2 kids, i told her it was a bad idea but she didnt listen. now 2.5 years and 2 kids later he has left her, told her he wasnt in love with her anymore, he is in love with someone else, i just really want to say HAHAHAHAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU KNEW ABOUT ALL THE THINGS THAT WENT ON WHEN I WAS WITH HIM AND YOU STILL CHOSE TO BRING KIDS IN THE WORLD WITH HIM. GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING CHILD SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK WITH HIM HELPING AT ALL WITH THEM KIDS! I HOPE YOU HAVE JUST AS MUCH TROUBLE WITH HIM AS ME AND HIS OTHER KIDS MOMS ARE HAVING! KARMA IS A BITCH AND IM GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT YOURS FOR SCREWING ME OVER!. AND DONT GO TRYING TO CALL ME OR BRANDI EITHER CUZ WE WONT HELP YOU!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LatteMommy3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Touche! Sometime people need to learn the hard way! 

loganboydsmommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Haha karma is awesome, my ex recently got what he was asking for. It feels awesome when they finally do lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Win!!
cupcake_mom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS. ill be getting 2 wins soon cuz he has 6 months over his head for not paying child support for the 8 year old.

Quoting Anonymous:

Win!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)