Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITS NOT YOUR CHILD

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  • 36 Replies
5 moms liked this

So you have no say in what the parents do in the pivacy of their own home. Regardless if you are related to them or not. If the dad showers with the dd or mom showers with the ds.  if the child is not complaining then take care of your own family.  What they do has no effect on you. 

I dont care if the child is adopted. Guess what that is still his daughter/son.  

Sorry just had to get this out. 

Carry on. 

lol

I am a pagan mom. bf and ff mommy, non spanking, nightmare cuddling, dessert giving, bedtime kissing, book reading, co sleeping, vaccinating, public school sending, daycare sending wife of an epileptic dh and 4 beautiful boys

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleezyweezy711
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM
That post will never die!!!! Lordy mercy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

i know right. lmao

i have someone trying to twist my words and it aint happening. lmao

Quoting sleezyweezy711:

That post will never die!!!! Lordy mercy!

samanthahills
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

What's with all the shower posts? I went to bed and now im lost! 

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

bump

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM

someone is freaking out cuz her aunt and uncle adopted a little gil who is 3 gonna be 4 and he showers with her. and now half the post if calling him a creeper and a molester and shit

Quoting samanthahills:

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

ok it says i got quoted but its not here.  lol

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

BUMP!

samanthahills
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

well that is just stupid. my daughter is 2 and both me and my hubby shower with her. sometimes its the only way we can shower with the other parent isn't home to watch her. I don't see anything wrong with it. its not like its going to continue forever. ive come to notice that a lot of moms spend to much time bitching about the way other ppl parent when they should be worry about their own damn kids. 

Quoting mommysangelface:

someone is freaking out cuz her aunt and uncle adopted a little gil who is 3 gonna be 4 and he showers with her. and now half the post if calling him a creeper and a molester and shit

Quoting samanthahills:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

And they adopted this little girl AS A BABY.  Its not even like Dad is showering with a 3-4 year old girl who JUST started living with them.  She's been with them pretty much her whole life.  Like you OP, I see no issue.

Quoting mommysangelface:

Quoting samanthahills:

cherrywaves21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Like I posted in the other thread. What about all the tribes that are naked and nudist colonies? The body should never be made to be shameful. I showered with my brother until I was almost 8. My mom knew we would stop when we felt we should. Oh he was 7 I was the older one we're super close in age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)