• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I think

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My child and my DH do household chores horribly just so I will get irritated and do it myself.  Well today I quit.  Let them do it as they want.  I am sitting down.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babyboy117
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Sit down and relax. Atleast they are trying. lol

jessie82087
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Hell yeah mama, sit the hell down and have some YOU time!! You can always fix their bad jobs tomorrow, LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Quoting jessie82087:

Hell yeah mama, sit the hell down and have some YOU time!! You can always fix their bad jobs tomorrow, LOL.

Tomorrow I have to work.  Yuck.  Actually this week is crazy at work.  So I shall just not care this week.  I have decided.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Spank ur child. Divorce ur husband
jessie82087
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I hope you have a good week! I have a crazy week ahead of me too. My next day off is the 13th, and DF is at home packing up to move on the 17th. I can honestly say that he's good at cleaning though, so I don't mind too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jessie82087:

Tomorrow I have to work.  Yuck.  Actually this week is crazy at work.  So I shall just not care this week.  I have decided.

vanessapepe13
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I do the same thing a everyone tells me to just let it go and except the help. Relax for today and if its that bad just re do it tomarro LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM

We have a huge inspection at work this week.  I have no idea what time I will be getting off or anything.  It is going to suck.

Quoting jessie82087:

I hope you have a good week! I have a crazy week ahead of me too. My next day off is the 13th, and DF is at home packing up to move on the 17th. I can honestly say that he's good at cleaning though, so I don't mind too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jessie82087:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)