Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

life......

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 17 Replies
I did have my son young at age 18 and i did marry young but that dosent mean im not a good mom and it dosent mean im on drugs. When i found out i was pregnat me and my fiance at the time who is now my husband got a trailer and made sure we had everything we needed before i had my son. Soon after we got a house and he got a new truck and i have my own car all at age 19 not very many peple who dont have kids can say they had all that at my age. I love my son with all my hart and even though i didnt plane to have him this early in my life he has made me who i am today. If it wasnt for him i would still be partying drinking and who knows much worse. I feel like he made me a better person inside and out. I live for him everyday and get up everyday for him! i love you "tukota monroe brooks" your the best thing that has ever happened to me!

I am very thankful for the family that i have.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTiara19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Awhh

That was a beautiful post.You sound like a very mature young lady.Your husband sounds like such a hell of a guy:)

My mom had me at 16.....she was the best mom ever:)

Keep your head up and good luck to you and your family,

~Tia

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
That's wonderful! :)
lilmommy2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Awww thank you so much!
lilmommy2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM
It's annoys me when young moms expect praise and recognition for being moms. I was a young mother, I have 2 children that my dh and I provide for completely. It's not a big deal to be a good mother.
lilmommy2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

It's annoys me when young moms expect praise and recognition for being moms. I was a young mother, I have 2 children that my dh and I provide for completely. It's not a big deal to be a good mother.

You know what fuck you! I wasnt expecting anything i was just geting my feelings out their.
Oh and by the way it annoys me when people post anonymous!!!
lilmommy2011
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:55 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Oh man, you really are mature for your age!

Quoting lilmommy2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

You know what fuck you! I wasnt expecting anything i was just geting my feelings out their.

angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Awww, so sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:00 PM

The ever popular bait and hook technique, classy. You can reply with something that you know will upset the OP, but she can't respond with anything or you'll be there to put her down about her age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh man, you really are mature for your age!

Quoting lilmommy2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)