Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Living with Parents

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My kids dad left us so I had to move in with my parents, I am finishing up school right now and should start my job soon....however i can not take living with this women anymore! All my parents do is put me down and fucking boss me around like I am 15 again! Seriously I am a mother now! Today I was out getting stuff for the kids with the kids and my fucking mom has my dad call me and tell me i need to come home and clean...I get here and they are the ones with the big fucking mess all over the house and its 2 1/2 hours before ne one is even suppose to be over! I am so fucking pissed off! My dad lives out of town on work and when he comes home he always bosses me around! Thats all he fucking does!

My mom buys the kids stuff and then throws it in my fucking face!

I am so fucking done with this! I hate my kids sd every day more and more for leaving me here with this!

I dont know what to do anymore i am going crazy!! 

Me and my family are growing apart and will continue too until I find a way to get the ****** out of here

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I'm sorry, that really sucks but when you live under their roof you follow their rules.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bananas.mommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:01 PM
i know exactly how u feel my mom tries to boss me about my dd AND my marriage....it sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k_hall1784
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM
I hate when people take advantage like this. Yes, their house, their rules, but that doesn't mean they have to be total a-holes. I'm a firm believer of what goes around, comes around. You'll get your chance to show them what it feels like to be belittled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:06 PM
gurl i knw wat u goin throu just b patient till yu get to B on ur own n forget about ur bbysdaddy. Hey everythinq happens for a reason keepit up n gud luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)