Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beliefnet quiz

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 19 Replies
Have you taken it?? It says I am 100% neo pagan.. I am Wiccan:) so I guess it fits. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
My2Midgets01
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)  is mine. 

Ihereainti
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM
It is interesting .. And varied:)

Quoting My2Midgets01:

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)  is mine. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Mine said that I was 100% Neo-Pagan. I am not sure. I believe that I am a realist, for lack of a better term. I believe that one should live their lives to be best of their ability and that one should act and do some what on a " karma's a bitch" theory. What goes around comes around. Hummm.... I am not sure what Neo-Pagans believe but I guess it's worth looking in to. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

It said I was Jewish.  I'm not any religion but I always said if I was anything, I'd be Jewish.  Seems I was right.

Ihereainti
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Pretty much what I believe.. Along with a respect for nature. There is no hell or devil in the biblical sense.. And balence

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine said that I was 100% Neo-Pagan. I am not sure. I believe that I am a realist, for lack of a better term. I believe that one should live their lives to be best of their ability and that one should act and do some what on a " karma's a bitch" theory. What goes around comes around. Hummm.... I am not sure what Neo-Pagans believe but I guess it's worth looking in to. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiotousDigits
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Secular Humanist 100%

Theravada Buddhism 95%  (I lean toward Zen, as well)

I love that site.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I also have a huge respect for nature and find it invigorating to my soul. I'm defiantly willing to look into it! 

Quoting Ihereainti:

Pretty much what I believe.. Along with a respect for nature. There is no hell or devil in the biblical sense.. And balence

Quoting Anonymous:

angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Orthodox Quaker 100%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ihereainti
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Never heard of secular humanist:) I will have to check into the link

Quoting RiotousDigits:

Secular Humanist 100%

Theravada Buddhism 95%  (I lean toward Zen, as well)

I love that site.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber7_marie
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Unitarian Universalism (100%) 2. Theravada Buddhism (89%) 3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (88%)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)