Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

secret affair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

First, let me say that I am not cheating. I do not have a s/o or anything. I just have myself in a situation that I am a bit confused about.

I have had a crush on my best friends brother for almost 2 years. Well in Nov. we started seeing each other away from her and decided to keep her in the dark about it. She teases us as it is, she calls me his wife and him my hubby. His dog has been called my step-son and what have you. It's all in fun, we both laugh.

But.... now I am sleeping with him and I am afraid for her to find out because I worry if she will be hurt by me not telling her the truth. I want to tell him how I feel but I don't want this to come to an end either. So I just sit around biting my tongue.

What should I do??

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Who cares?
batsbelfry
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would it end because you have a conversation with him about wanting to tell his sister?  Seems perfectly natural to want to share something positive with your friend.  Other then her teasing a bit why so secretive?

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM

You are both grown ups. Tell her

TarotMommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I think you should tell your best friend what's going on and let her know that you haven't mentioned is because she already teases enough. Also if her brother dumps you for telling his sister then all you are to him is a booty call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busy.mamax3
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM

If she was a true friend she would understand and accept your relationship with her brother.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Quoting MommyBoha:

You are both grown ups. Tell her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I think I am going to tell her. It seems to be the best option. And as it was stated, if he gets mad at me for telling her then I don't mean that much to him in the first place. Better to know now then to find out later.

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
She is your BEST friend...worry about how she feels instead of worrying about him
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:09 PM

grow up then start a relationship.

angelbaby1977
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Get it out in the open! It sounds like the BFF would think it was really cool anyway and you shouldn't have to live In Secret.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)